In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and gifts for our Ashley. It was great seeing a lot of our loved ones again. We appreciate your support and love which gives us the strength to go forward everyday knowing that you all have us in your prayers. Because of our faith and your faith, the Lord above is hearing us and seeing how we have come together to praise & honor him not just yesterday, today but everyday 24/7! JUST KEEP PRAYING!!!!!

Thank you my Blessed Mother Mary for the strength you have given me from that first day your Son sent me back home to Ashley as I witness His powerful love and mercy through her angles. My daughter Ashley is in your Son's hands and I am not worthy to ask, but please watch and protect Ashley, my son Adrian and my daughter Alyssa. Please forgive me for my sins and continue giving me the strength to care for and love them. Thank you for the many blessing you have brought to my husband David as well. He has become a man of honorable faith who protects and loves his family everyday.

Lourdes Olivarez

God Bless and Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment