In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ASHLEY'S VERSE OF THE DAY!
"Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lord's renown for an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed."
Isaiah 55:13 (NIV)


Powerful Jesus, that is what I need You to be today. Powerful Jesus. I see the shadow on my life and often I fear that it will overtake me. You have promised that in You, with You, all things are possible. Show me where to move today Jesus, so that I position myself in Your Sonlight. Give me the discipline to study Your words so that my life will be for Your renown and an everlasting sign to others of life in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment