In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday, August 19, 2010

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED

A CT Scan this morning showed something that is causing concern with the Doctors and Ashley is being transported to have an MRI done this afternoon. Please begin to pray specifically for wisdom and discernment for the medical teams and perfect working order of the equipment and machinery.

Thank you God that you have exposed this possible threat to Ashley's well-being so that it may be dealt with and taken care of immediately. We ask you Father, that you would go before the medical team and make known to them what needs to be done. We thank you that Ashley is the apple of your eye and that you have her in your hands. Please send Angels to comfort the family during this anxious time. We pray peace over the entire situation. Amen.

We will post updates as we get them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, that is really great news to hear ur tests came back completely normal. We r happy to hear ur being released & ready to come home. We are sure u miss seing ur family & friends on a regular basis as do they(we). The LORD is great!

    Luv,
    Ronnie & Andy

    PSALM 3:5,6,7
    I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side. Arise,Deliver me,O my GOD! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,
    We are coming to u from Falfurrias,Tx. and would like to share in your journey to your well-being and great news!! We have been praying for u for several months now ever since one of our friend,and ACTS Brother told us to keep u in our prayers.Prayer is a powerful tool and works miracles.U r a miracle and we will continue to pray for u!! Here is a little prayer for u .

    O Jesus,. You suffered and died for us; You understand suffering;Teach me to understand my suffering as you do;to bear it in union with you; to offer it with you to atone for my sins and to bring your grace to souls in need. Calm myfears; increase my trust.May I gladly accept your holy will and become more like you in trial. If it be your will, restore me to health so that I may work for your honor and glory and the salvation of all mankind.Amen.Mary,help of the sick,pray for me.
    Marty Cabrera
    Brooks County I.S.D.

    ReplyDelete