In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Ashley PT Session On Tuesday June 14, 2011

"You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless." Song of Solomon 4:7b (MSG)


Dear Lord, help me to be purposeful in putting Your truth about who I am into my heart and mind so that am not swayed by the opinions of others. And when the time is right, I can pour Your truth into the hearts and minds of my children and friends. When my child feels rejected, help me remind them that in You they are accepted. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Hello everyone Ashley continues to work hard during her first week at TIRR. Here in this picture she is outside taking a ride on the bike along side is her PT therapists. She started off from inside the building worked her way outside. David could see that she immediately remembered how to ride a bike and for a while took off quickly and they had to slow her down. She is improving on feeding and her speech. Please continue to pray for the G-tube to be removed in the near future. I don't I had mentioned it to you all before that Ashley's room was right next to the Congresswoman from Arizona. We heard she is doing really well! Love The Olivarez Family

No comments:

Post a Comment