In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Beautiful daughter's of Christ

"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)

Dear Lord, thank You that You have gifted each of us differently. Help me discover the gifts You have given me so I may use them to administer Your grace to everyone around me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




Hello Everyone just wanted to share this beautiful picture of Ashley and brother and sister in Christ Joel and Laura Castillo. Please keep these two strong and remarkable daughters of Christ in prayer as they are both in Houston to receive healing. Thank you brother and sister for giving you personal time to spend with Ashley. We appreciate your support, motivation and love that you showed her today. You are in our prayers and we will all make our Lord Proud in this test of FAITH!! Love The Olivarez Family Phil. 4:13. P.U.S.H.

2 comments:

  1. Noel told me the good news. So happy for all of you. I keep in my prayers that Ashley make a tremendous amount of progress everyday and obviously that has been working. I also pray that he give your family fortitude to continue to support Ashley in the way you all do.

    Love

    Cruz Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Nora, Ashley continues to eat by mouth all three daily meals. Please continue to pray that soon they will be able to remove the G-tube. Thank you for your support and prayers. Love Lulu

    ReplyDelete