In respect of Ashley's continued healing please do not copy/print any blog pictures.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A note from my Heart to Yours

For those of you readers that are not familiar with me, my name is Patti and I created this blog back in May of 2010. The original intentions of this blog was to first and foremost, keep everyone informed of Ashley's recovery and then secondly, to share specific prayer needs as they arose. Having walked through another miracle situation, I knew how important it was going to be to get everyone who cared about this family and Ashley, on board. Prayer is so VERY important at a time like this, and corporate prayer is even more so important. Lately, I have turned this blog over to Lourdes (Ashley's mom) since she is with Ashley all the time. It's easier to tell you what's happening with Ashley, when your right there beside her. However, a plus of being the creator, means I still have access to the blog and can come in the back door and make a post without anyone knowing... which is what I'm doing now.

I am here to share a couple of things with you that is heavy on my heart. First, let me say that I know there are many of you out there. In fact, I am able to see how many of you there are, so I know there is a large audience that cares about this family - and you have reason to. This family is a very special part of the community and is loved very much. We don't know why things happen the way they do, we only know that God will take what the enemy means for bad, and turn it around for good. It's not important how Ashley got to this point, only that she IS at this point, and she is making leaps and bounds forward because she wants to get better.

Second, and the reason for my post is that I feel led to tell you that this family could really use some extra monetary help over the next few weeks. They are going to need traveling expense money (gas, food, lodging, etc). When we make our household budgets, I don't think any of us ever take into consideration that we would ever need to budget items in for such a situation as this.

Bottom line, is this family needs help - and while they have "mentioned" it here on the blog, they have not come right out and said "HELP". That's why I'm here before you today... to say "HELP!" I want to challenge any of the ENHS Cougars to support her with $20 bucks- that's less than a night at the movies, guys! I want to challenge business owners, ACTS Brothers and Sister,s and friends of the family to support them with $100.00, which is the equivalent of a couple bags of groceries.

This family needs your support. The Bible says we are to bear one another's burdens, so I am laying it out there - and just for the record... no one has asked me to do this, so please don't be offended. If you are not in a position to help, we surely covet your prayers.

An account has been set up at First National Bank and the account number is shown in the window to the left. All you have to do is walk into any First National Bank branch and give them the account number and they will help you do the rest. If you are a FNB Customer, you can also call customer service at 1-877-380-8573 and do an account-to-account transfer. Just think what could happen, if everyone reading this post would consider a $20 gift?!

Thank you for letting me share what's on my heart. I know for a fact that TIRR is going to help Ashley do amazing things. She is working so hard... for herself, her family and all of you that love her and care about her. You can honestly say that you know a real modern-day miracle! What a privilege!

Blessings,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment